Seasons and episodes
- 2 - 10The Andersons: Risks and Reveals Mar. 06, 2019
- 2 - 9The Andersons: Truth & Temptation Feb. 27, 2019
- 2 - 8The Andersons: Bedbound or Rebound Feb. 20, 2019
- 2 - 7The Andersons: The Honeymoons Over Feb. 13, 2019
- 2 - 6The Kings: The Moment of Truth Feb. 06, 2019
- 2 - 5The Kings: Do or Die Jan. 30, 2019
- 2 - 4The.Kings-Cold.Feet Jan. 23, 2019
- 2 - 3The Kings Parent Trapped Jan. 16, 2019
- 2 - 2The Kings: Its Life or Death Jan. 09, 2019
- 2 - 1The Kings: A New Journey Begins Jan. 02, 2019
Family By The Ton will follow the weight loss journeys of three cousins, Naomi, Drew, and Chitoka, who weigh a combined amount of almost 2,000-lbs! Along with the guidance of Dr. Charles Procter Jr., these cousins lean on one another to overcome lifelong anxieties and inspire a true lifestyle change.
The six one-hour episodes begin with Beverly, Naomi’s mother, who undergoes weight loss surgery in a last attempt to turn things around and hopefully inspire her daughter, niece and nephew to follow in her footsteps. In helping her mother recover from her weight loss surgery, Naomi sees firsthand the frightening complications involved in recovery, but is motivated by her dream to start a family. Meanwhile, cousin Drew must overcome his denial of how addictive his eating habits have become before he even begins to consider moving forward with surgery. Finally, cousin Chitoka as been bed-bound for over three years due to her morbid obesity and must literally take her first steps in the right direction in order to qualify for surgery.
While these cousins can rely on the support of family, it is up to each of them to take control of their own lives to change their deadly habits once and for all.
Share this on: